WELCOME TO ANT FARM
Ant Farm is a digital innovation company that's based out of India. Our aim is to
take a consistent line-up of game changing ideas and build them out into
successful global companies.
- » Research
- » Ideation Cell
- » Business Planning
- » Team Identification
- » Rapid Prototyping
- » Technology Development
- » Go-to-Market Strategy
- » Process Formation
- » Long-term Planning
Ant Farm is a team of blue sky thinkers, entrepreneurs and brilliant
professionals who know what it takes to build and scale business in
today’s competitive landscape. We take great ideas, put together all
the key ingredients of people, technology, strategy, marketing &
money to build these out into real companies that can disrupt and
own their categories.
At Ant Farm we don’t take on employees, we take on partners…
people who think like we do and can add value to the portfolio of
companies we are creating.
JOIN THE FARM
Ant Farm was born with the vision that it is possible to create a “perfect” company that consistently churns out “perfect” companies. We don’t discriminate on real talent because of the lack of a degree, we don’t create drones, we understand that each individual needs to be truly empowered and supported to bloom and deliver, more importantly we believe in wealth creation for the teams that toil day and night to build these great companies.
At Ant Farm we don’t take on employees, we take on partners. Everyone gets a chance to own equity in the company they are building. Our open positions range from CEO’s to Hackers, so If you’re at the TOP of your game and giving it your all without reaping the rewards, quit your job and join the Farm… you only live once, make it count.
Please have a look at the current openings at Antfarm
Java Script Jquery Developers
Graphic Designer (Jr / Mid / Freshers)
Work Experience: 2 to 4 year / Interns can also apply
Required Qualification: Bachelors/Masters/Diploma in Graphic Design or Multimedia or equivalent degree
CTC: 30k – 50k per month
Technical skills: Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Flash knowledge
Exp in Advertising Agency, Event Agency of repute or should have experience in the Top Direct Marketing companies.
- » Provide creative design direction for all online marketing materials including websites, landing pages, banner ads, and emails
- » Coordination with Copywriter to understand the content and Design the Creatives for Social media posts.
- » Should have experience in Logo design, Brochure Design, Template design, Banner design or Poster Design
- » Editing images provided by client as per requirements.
- » Exposure to Mobile Domain is a Plus.
- » Good team player with people management skills.
Product Manager - Arrive
Work Experience: 6 years plus.
CTC: Upto 15 LPA
- » Strong Understanding of product strategy
- » Project Management skills
- » Experience in conceptualising, building and operating web/Mobile product/services.
- » Aptitude for UI/UX
- » Understanding analytics software (eg. Google analytics )
We are looking for someone who can work closely with the Product head and tech team of arrive in developing, operating arrive mob/web platform.
Involves basically in developing travel/lifestyle product (Mobile apps) and web.
Digital Ad-Sales - Fork media
Work Experience: Looking to hire someone with 0- 3 years of Digital Ad-Sales experience.
Brief description of the profile:
- » Maintain & build relationship with existing & new clients and agencies
- » Responsible for developing sales strategy to achieve targets
- » Should be a creative thinker with ability to conceptualize
- » Proactive in obtaining briefs from clients and agencies
- » The candidate should also have knowledge of the major industry domains and ability to work under pressure
Social Media Executive(Full Time)
Work Experience: 1 – 3 years
- » Manage social media accounts for existing and upcoming websites of businesses of Antfarm
- » Excellent spoken and written English skills
- » Developing an editorial calendar and scheduling updates for multiple social media accounts
- » Work on all major social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube & Google+
- » Coordinate with design team to get creatives in place for social media accounts
Desired Candidate Profile:
- » Excellent content-writing skills: one-liners, tweets, short blog posts on a variety of topics
- » Proficiency in using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin, Digg, blogs, forums and other web 2.0 platforms
- » Proficiency in using Google tools such as Google Search, Gmail, Calendar, Tasks, Sites, etc.
- » Excellent oral and written communication skills
- » Excellent soft-skills in dealing with people from a variety of businesses
- » Ability to effectively manage time and meet deadlines on time
SEO Executive/Link builder(Full Time)
Work Experience: 1 – 2 years
CTC: between 17 to 20k p.m
- » On Page and Off Page Optimization.
- » Competitor's Backlink Analysis
- » Comment Posting
- » Forum Posting
- » Blog Creation and Posting
- » Directory Submission
- » Classified Submission
- » Social Bookmarking
- » Review of meta and content for respective pages
- » Article Marketing
- » SEO competencies
- » Staying up to date with the latest developments in the SEO field.
Vendor Fulfilment Manager at Revofit
- » Should have Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills.
- » Excellent knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, operations and strategic planning.
- » Responsible for creating a world class Vendor Base that offers to work on the Drop ship module and are considerable on line of the allocated budgeted costs and with flexibility on terms.
- » Developing Culture toward Deep Customer Service orientation in terms Handling, Response and Attitude towards customer gratification.
- » Should have strong acumen towards solving software related issues that could bog down vendor related access.
- » Responsible to see that the TAT decided are adhered to the matrix agreed.
- » To ensure 100% QC is done so that minimal rejects, defects or dissatisfaction is received after last mile
- » Responsible for all goods dispatched from various vendor outlets and report any TAT deviation from Service partners (Courier) end if any.
- » Build a culture of ownership, empowerment and customer obsession.
Business Focus & Process
- » Issuance of purchase order, Ensure on time delivery, Quality standard & taking corrective action when necessary in relation to procurement of products.
- » Ensure that all inclusion of new vendors or discontinuation of progressive vendors are flashed to the courier relationship department so that pickups are made on time.
- » To ensure stocks of packaging material are adequately stocked and no stock out situations arises.
- » Ensure cut-offs timings of kitting (packing) are adhered to, so that there are no leftovers and spillages.
- » Ensure that no parcels are left unpicked at the vendors premises
- » Ensure all products that are returned or exchanged are followed back with credit notes
- » Ensure all product (s) that were dispatched wrongly are debited with return shipping charges
- » Ensure Bills from Vendors/ Brands are received and processed on time with necessary supporting
- » Ensure Reconciliation of accounts are done once a month for smooth vendor relationship
- » Prepare Purchase Budget under cost centre concept and generate quarterly report quantifying the savings
Mobile UI/UX Designer - Arrive
The role involves
- » Ideating and Designing Web and Mobile UI/UX (WAP + Applications for iOS, Android, Windows)
- » Defining and implementing product UI/UX direction in tandem with Product Team
- » Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively enable and document interaction and design ideas.
- » Ownership and driving of Visual Design/Style
- » Demonstrate strong aptitude for aesthetics and design
- » UI/UX process focussed work approach
- » Past experience in web portal and mobile focussed design
- » 5+ years of experience (exceptional design skill can precede yrs of experience)
- » Graphic Design skills will be an added bonus
- » Must be based out of Mumbai or willing to relocate to Mumbai
Front End developer
Work Experience: 4 – 7 years
CTC: 4 – 6 LPA
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
Sharp front-end programming skills combined with an eye for simplicity and user experience will serve as the foundation for success in this role.
- » Generate pixel-perfect web pages from high fidelity mock ups created in Photoshop.
- » Assets to be regularly produced include product features, product landing pages, website pages and HTML/Text emails.
- » The candidate should be comfortable working with various individuals and groups including external creative agencies, marketing, e-commerce, product teams.
- » Ensure pages are nimble, usable, browser compatible and responsive in design.
- » Attention to detail and ability to ask for clarification on mock ups.
- » Self-motivated and able to manage and deliver on multiple projects.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
- » Experience with Adobe Photoshop / other image editing software
- » Knowledge of JQuery and JS toolkits.
- » Expertise in the latest front-end technologies (ie. HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design, etc)
- » Experience building and maintaining large sites.
- » Ability to perform in a deadline-driven environment
- » An entrepreneurial spirit, pride of ownership, outgoing personality and passion for online design and simplicity will make an ideal addition to our team.
- » Some experience with XML, Magento and other CMS systems is desirable.
To Apply: Please respond to the job posting with both a resume and cover letter in Word format, outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position and stating how you heard about the opportunity.
Software Engineer - iOS (Native SWIFT & Objective C)
The Mobile team is focused on innovation within our suit of start-ups, constantly improving both the technical foundation and the user interface.
We're passionate about developing scalable, well-designed software that enhances people’s lives globally. Join our world-class team and help build the future of Products at AntFarm!
- » Take ownership of essential components in the app, impacting millions of users
- » Tackle tough software problems at the core of the experience
- » Create new ideas with our Product and Design teams to continually iterate on the experience
- » Strive for long-term growth as a software engineer inside and outside of iOS
- » Be a strong software engineer
- » Expertise in iOS development
- » Passionate about mobile development
- » Strong OO design and development fundamentals
- » A Computer Science or related degree
- » Start up Rock-star
- » Minimum 1-Year of Experience
Merchandiser - Revofit
- » Communicating with buyers by mail (mostly) for new queries as well as updates
- » Meeting with vendors and explaining new development requirement to vendor team
- » Planning for new season sampling and production orders
- » Collecting of garment samples, trims and different types of swatches from the vendors
- » Submission of samples to buyer through courier
- » Follow up with vendors for samples
- » Follow up with buyers for approvals and feedback
- » Giving approval on samples where buyer intervention is not required
- » Updating latest comments on particular styles or order to vendor representative
- » Update the buyers with the order status at all stages
- » Execution of running orders (production)
- » Visit to vendor site
- » Sourcing of materials for new development
- » Preparation of material requirement
- » Selection and finalizing of vendors for the upcoming orders based on vendor’s experience of making similar products
- » Preparing Purchase order
- » Costing and negotiation with trim & accessory suppliers
- » Handle quality issues for sampling as well as production
- » Preparing inspection schedule for shipment and notifying to quality department in the buying house or third party QA.
- » Maintaining files and Accounts
- » Updating Time and Action calendar
If interested, email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org