WELCOME TO ANT FARM
Ant Farm is a digital innovation company that's based out of India. Our aim is to
take a consistent line-up of game changing ideas and build them out into
successful global companies.
- » Research
- » Ideation Cell
- » Business Planning
- » Team Identification
- » Rapid Prototyping
- » Technology Development
- » Go-to-Market Strategy
- » Process Formation
- » Long-term Planning
Ant Farm is a team of blue sky thinkers, entrepreneurs and seasoned
professionals who know what it takes to build and scale business in
today’s competitive landscape. We take great ideas, put together all
the key ingredients of people, technology, strategy, marketing &
money to build these out into real companies that can disrupt and
own their categories.
At Ant Farm we don’t take on employees, we take on partners…
people who think like we do and can add value to the portfolio of
companies we are creating.
JOIN THE FARM
Ant Farm was born with the vision that it is possible to create a “perfect” company that consistently churns out “perfect” companies. We don’t discriminate on real talent because of the lack of a degree, we don’t create drones, we understand that each individual needs to be truly empowered and supported to bloom and deliver, more importantly we believe in wealth creation for the teams that toil day and night to build these great companies.
At Ant Farm we don’t take on employees, we take on partners. Everyone gets a chance to own equity in the company they are building. Our open positions range from CEO’s to Hackers, so If you’re at the TOP of your game and giving it your all without reaping the rewards, quit your job and join the Farm… you only live once, make it count.
Please have a look at the current openings at Antfarm
Product Manager - Arrive
Work Experience: 6 years plus.
CTC: Upto 15 LPA
- » Strong Understanding of product strategy
- » Project Management skills
- » Experience in conceptualising, building and operating web/Mobile product/services.
- » Aptitude for UI/UX
- » Understanding analytics software (eg. Google analytics )
We are looking for someone who can work closely with the Product head and tech team of arrive in developing, operating arrive mob/web platform.
Involves basically in developing travel/lifestyle product (Mobile apps) and web.
Digital Ad-Sales - Fork media
Work Experience: Looking to hire someone with 0- 3 years of Digital Ad-Sales experience.
Brief description of the profile:
- » Maintain & build relationship with existing & new clients and agencies
- » Responsible for developing sales strategy to achieve targets
- » Should be a creative thinker with ability to conceptualize
- » Proactive in obtaining briefs from clients and agencies
- » The candidate should also have knowledge of the major industry domains and ability to work under pressure
Mobile UI/UX Designer - Arrive
The role involves
- » Ideating and Designing Web and Mobile UI/UX (WAP + Applications for iOS, Android, Windows)
- » Defining and implementing product UI/UX direction in tandem with Product Team
- » Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively enable and document interaction and design ideas.
- » Ownership and driving of Visual Design/Style
- » Demonstrate strong aptitude for aesthetics and design
- » UI/UX process focussed work approach
- » Past experience in web portal and mobile focussed design
- » 5+ years of experience (exceptional design skill can precede yrs of experience)
- » Graphic Design skills will be an added bonus
- » Must be based out of Mumbai or willing to relocate to Mumbai
Front End developer
Work Experience: 4 – 7 years
CTC: 4 – 6 LPA
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
Sharp front-end programming skills combined with an eye for simplicity and user experience will serve as the foundation for success in this role.
- » Generate pixel-perfect web pages from high fidelity mock ups created in Photoshop.
- » Assets to be regularly produced include product features, product landing pages, website pages and HTML/Text emails.
- » The candidate should be comfortable working with various individuals and groups including external creative agencies, marketing, e-commerce, product teams.
- » Ensure pages are nimble, usable, browser compatible and responsive in design.
- » Attention to detail and ability to ask for clarification on mock ups.
- » Self-motivated and able to manage and deliver on multiple projects.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
- » Experience with Adobe Photoshop / other image editing software
- » Knowledge of JQuery and JS toolkits.
- » Expertise in the latest front-end technologies (ie. HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design, etc)
- » Experience building and maintaining large sites.
- » Ability to perform in a deadline-driven environment
- » An entrepreneurial spirit, pride of ownership, outgoing personality and passion for online design and simplicity will make an ideal addition to our team.
- » Some experience with XML, Magento and other CMS systems is desirable.
To Apply: Please respond to the job posting with both a resume and cover letter in Word format, outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position and stating how you heard about the opportunity.
Software Engineer - iOS (Native SWIFT & Objective C)
The Mobile team is focused on innovation within our suit of start-ups, constantly improving both the technical foundation and the user interface.
We're passionate about developing scalable, well-designed software that enhances people’s lives globally. Join our world-class team and help build the future of Products at AntFarm!
- » Take ownership of essential components in the app, impacting millions of users
- » Tackle tough software problems at the core of the experience
- » Create new ideas with our Product and Design teams to continually iterate on the experience
- » Strive for long-term growth as a software engineer inside and outside of iOS
- » Be a strong software engineer
- » Expertise in iOS development
- » Passionate about mobile development
- » Strong OO design and development fundamentals
- » A Computer Science or related degree
- » Start up Rock-star
- » Minimum 1-Year of Experience
Merchandiser - Revofit
- » Communicating with buyers by mail (mostly) for new queries as well as updates
- » Meeting with vendors and explaining new development requirement to vendor team
- » Planning for new season sampling and production orders
- » Collecting of garment samples, trims and different types of swatches from the vendors
- » Submission of samples to buyer through courier
- » Follow up with vendors for samples
- » Follow up with buyers for approvals and feedback
- » Giving approval on samples where buyer intervention is not required
- » Updating latest comments on particular styles or order to vendor representative
- » Update the buyers with the order status at all stages
- » Execution of running orders (production)
- » Visit to vendor site
- » Sourcing of materials for new development
- » Preparation of material requirement
- » Selection and finalizing of vendors for the upcoming orders based on vendor’s experience of making similar products
- » Preparing Purchase order
- » Costing and negotiation with trim & accessory suppliers
- » Handle quality issues for sampling as well as production
- » Preparing inspection schedule for shipment and notifying to quality department in the buying house or third party QA.
- » Maintaining files and Accounts
- » Updating Time and Action calendar
Work Experience: 3 to 7 years
CTC: 7 to 12 LPA
Positions Open: 1
Location: Gurgoan Only
We are looking for a computer vision developer who has a sound knowledge of OpenCV, C/C++ along with machine learning and can help us in developing image recognition utility to take our product to next level.
The program should be able to recognize the objectionable images like nudity, accidents, fire hazards, natural disasters, etc and should return the result as image being safe or non-safe for further activities. The program should able to handle multiple image request concurrently and should be fast enough the return the results within one second given a high processing CPU with sufficient RAM.
There should be an API to invoke the program either through system call or http call. The program with results of 80-90% accuracy will be acceptable but should have capability to machine learn to improve the accuracy.
Work Experience: 4 Yrs +
CTC: 7 to 12 LPA
Positions Open: 1
Location: Gurgoan Only
Research and develop program for knowledge extraction from text. Build high quality proof-of-concept prototypes
- » Natural language understanding, text summarization and conversation generation
- » Paraphrase detection, named entity disambiguation
- » Knowledge extraction, such as named entity and relation extraction, passage analysis, opinion analysis, and emotion analysis and inference
- » Knowledge base technologies such as knowledge representation, indexing, and reasoning
Familiarity with the following
NLP tools such as OpenNLP, NLTK, LingPipe, Stanford CoreNLP, Machine Learning.
Python, Java, C/C++
- » Excellent communication and team working skills with a willingness to work with an international team to deliver rapid prototypes.
- » Willingness of learning new knowledge and skills.
- » Experience in both R&D environment and product development.
Work Experience: 3 to 5 years
Positions Open: 1
- » 3-5 years of Experience in iOS and Max OS X development.
- » Excellent debugging skills using Xcode
- » Experience with app store (should have distributed apps and successfully submitted to App store)
- » Experience in developing applications for iPhone / iPad
- » Experience in Core Data and Core Graphics and Animation.
- » Extensive experience in Objective-C and MVC best practices.
- » Experience in client/server communication.
- » Expertise in best practices for RESTful API design.
- » Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) is desired
- » Expertise in encrypting the data in iOS.
- » Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / application based on brief
- » Optimizing performance for the apps and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
Work Experience: 2 to 3 years
Educational : BE/BT
- » Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- » Development of SDKs for serving Ads
- » Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- » Work with outside data sources and API's
- » Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- » Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- » Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- » Experience with Android SDK.
- » Expert with UI effects on Android.
- » Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- » Complete understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
PHP Web developer
Work Experience: 2 to 5 years
CTC: 3 – 8 LPA
Positions Open: 5
- » Development of scalable web based application using code php, MySQL.
- » Capable of handling large number of concurrent requests on all the application developed.
- » Proficient in writing client side JS with cross-browser compatibility.
- » Worked on frameworks, Should have sound knowledge on client and server side Validation.
- » Knowledge about Caching techniques and htaccess rules.
- » Strong knowledge of OOPs Programming with PHP5.x standards.
- » Good knowledge of RDBMS(MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- » Experience on Version control tools using SVN/GIT.
- » Experience in common third-party APIs (google, facebook, ebay etc) & developing web services
- » Strong debugging, troubleshooting and analytical skill.
- » Knowledge of Website Optimization, scalability and MongoDB will be an added advantage.
- » Experience of light weight mobile(WAP) sites will be an added advantage.
- » Good understanding of internet architecture and MVC architecture.
Relationship Manager - SCOOTSY
Work Experience: 2 to 5 years
Positions Open: 2
If extensive travel is something you enjoy, targets are not just concentric circles, then join us as a Sales/Relationship Manager
- » Help our company market themselves better by selling Home Delivery plans to restaurants.
- » Need a relationship manager with sales background, somebody who has existing relationships in the F&B industry as he will be responsible for getting restaurants onboard for our compnay SCOOTSY and maintain them ..
- » He needs to meet up with restaurant owners and convince them to agree for scootsy to deliver food from their restaurants on certain terms and conditions
- » Effectively search prospective clients and generate sales leads. Leads could range from take-away joints to 5 Star properties
- » Advise clients on relevant and impactful marketing communication to be displayed by taking our Home Delivery plans. Amplify the impact of marketing campaigns by distributing our marketing merchandize to restaurants for display
- » Prepare result reports for advertising campaigns and interpret them for clients. Also suggest measures to improve the effectiveness of the marketing campaign
- » Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing / invoicing, payment collection, graphic design support (with the help of the Graphics Team), campaign activations, result tracking and troubleshooting
- » 2 - 5 years of work experience. Relevant experience is a bonus!
- » Familiarity with the geography of the location applied to
- » Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- » Knowledge of how to operate a laptop / PC, good typing speed and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- » Intelligent, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals
- » Should be comfortable working in large multi-cultural teams
- » Very high ethical standards
- » Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours
If interested, email us your resume at email@example.com