WELCOME TO ANT FARM
Ant Farm is a digital innovation company that's based out of India. Our aim is to
take a consistent line-up of game changing ideas and build them out into
successful global companies.
- » Research
- » Ideation Cell
- » Business Planning
- » Team Identification
- » Rapid Prototyping
- » Technology Development
- » Go-to-Market Strategy
- » Process Formation
- » Long-term Planning
Ant Farm is a team of blue sky thinkers, entrepreneurs and seasoned
professionals who know what it takes to build and scale business in
today’s competitive landscape. We take great ideas, put together all
the key ingredients of people, technology, strategy, marketing &
money to build these out into real companies that can disrupt and
own their categories.
At Ant Farm we don’t take on employees, we take on partners…
people who think like we do and can add value to the portfolio of
companies we are creating.
JOIN THE FARM
Ant Farm was born with the vision that it is possible to create a “perfect” company that consistently churns out “perfect” companies. We
don’t discriminate on real talent because of the lack of a degree, we don’t create drones, we understand that each individual needs to
be truly empowered and supported to bloom and deliver, more importantly we believe in wealth creation for the teams that toil day and
night to build these great companies.
At Ant Farm we don’t take on employees, we take on partners. Everyone gets a chance to own equity in the company they are building. Our
open positions range from CEO’s to Hackers, so If you’re at the TOP of your game and giving it your all without reaping the rewards, quit
your job and join the Farm… you only live once, make it count.
Please have a look at the current openings at Antfarm
Digital Content Writer - Scootsy
- Are You:
- » Quick witted in your written style
- » Able to write bold attention grabbing content that can break the Internet
- » Always thinking in #hashtags
- » a voracious reader
- » Follower of the most influential bloggers from Homegrown, bpb, the Daily Pao
- » obsessed by creating great content?
If so, we want you! To write short content for social media ads, newsletters and blogs for a creative tech start up in South Mumbai.
Looking for someone to join our amazing lively team at Antfarm! Here you'll be working with our in-house marketing and graphics
team. We have a number of tech startups within our fold and the first one you would be working on is Scootsy - Mumbai's
newest app - for delivery of everything from sushi to suits and shot
You will be a digital wordsmith and the custodian of our brand. You will be very familiar with writing for brands on social media, most
likely have worked in an agency, write your own blog or a have large following on your favourite social channels.
- You'll have experience in:
- » Writing engaging short form content for social media ads- both FB and display.
- » Email newsletters
- » Blog content around food and creative lifestyle- fashion, design, Mumbai
- » SMS messages / in-app notifications
If this is you, we are dying to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with some examples of your writing.
Social Media Maven - Scootsy
- Do you:
- » Dream in #hashtags
- » Live on social media- across FB, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube, Pinterest?
- » Really understand why people interact online with brands and share content
- » Write succinct and sharp content on social channels?
If so, read on!
We are a creative tech start up in South Mumbai. We're looking for someone who can create, post and manage
all content for our social channels. As a start up we are a lean team. You will be responsible for one
brand- Scootsy - across all social media, working closely with the Head of Marketing. You'll also be working
with our in-house marketing and design teams. Scootsy is Mumbai's newest app for delivery of everything from
sushi to suits and shot glasses. http://scootsy.com/
- We are looking for someone who has the following skills-
- » Can source, create and work with agencies , bloggers and in-house designers to produce kick ass creative content - written, video and graphics.
- » Can identify and reach out to influencers
- » Can grow the number of followers and fans across all our channels. We are brand new!
- » Can come up with ideas to engage people through listicles, polls, contests, etc.
- » Can oversee FB ad campaigns (preferable)
- » Has bags of energy and can create short pieces of content- interviews, videos, images on an iPhone and upload immediately (Preferable)
If this is you, we need someone to start ASAP. Please send us a CV together with the social media accounts you manage.
Mail us on email@example.com
Relationship Manager - Scootsy
Work Experience: 2 to 5 years
Positions Open: 2
If extensive travel is something you enjoy, targets are not just concentric circles, then join us as a Sales/Relationship Manager
- » Help our company market themselves better by selling Home Delivery plans to restaurants.
- » Need a relationship manager with sales background, somebody who has existing relationships in the F&B industry as he will be responsible for getting restaurants onboard for our compnay SCOOTSY and maintain them ..
- » He needs to meet up with restaurant owners and convince them to agree for scootsy to deliver food from their restaurants on certain terms and conditions
- » Effectively search prospective clients and generate sales leads. Leads could range from take-away joints to 5 Star properties
- » Advise clients on relevant and impactful marketing communication to be displayed by taking our Home Delivery plans. Amplify the impact of marketing campaigns by distributing our marketing merchandize to restaurants for display
- » Prepare result reports for advertising campaigns and interpret them for clients. Also suggest measures to improve the effectiveness of the marketing campaign
- » Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing / invoicing, payment collection, graphic design support (with the help of the Graphics Team), campaign activations, result tracking and troubleshooting
- » 2 - 5 years of work experience. Relevant experience is a bonus!
- » Familiarity with the geography of the location applied to
- » Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- » Knowledge of how to operate a laptop / PC, good typing speed and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- » Intelligent, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals
- » Should be comfortable working in large multi-cultural teams
- » Very high ethical standards
- » Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours
Graphic Designer - Scootsy
Work Experience: 1+ years
Positions Open: 1
CTC: Open for the right candidate
You will be working with the Marketing team and be solely responsible to
create the imagery that represents our brand in the digital space — including images and graphics featured on our all
our landing pages, start-to- finish design and build of HTML emails, online advertising campaigns and features for social
media (facebook posts, cover images, memes etc).
- » Understanding of marketing in the digital space
- » Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- » Up to date with industry leading software and technologies
- » Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
- » Teamwork, attention to detail, and good communication skills
- » Video Skills will be a plus
If interested, email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Manager - Arrive
Work Experience: 6 years plus.
CTC: Upto 15 LPA
- Job Description
- » Strong Understanding of product strategy
- » Project Management skills
- » Experience in conceptualising, building and operating web/Mobile product/services.
- » Aptitude for UI/UX
- » Understanding analytics software (eg. Google analytics )
We are looking for someone who can work closely with the Product head and tech team of arrive in
developing, operating arrive mob/web platform. Involves basically in developing travel/lifestyle
product (Mobile apps) and web.
Digital Ad-Sales - Fork media
Work Experience: Looking to hire someone with 0- 3 years of Digital Ad-Sales experience.
- Brief description of the profile:
- » Maintain & build relationship with existing & new clients and agencies
- » Responsible for developing sales strategy to achieve targets
- » Should be a creative thinker with ability to conceptualize
- » Proactive in obtaining briefs from clients and agencies
- » The candidate should also have knowledge of the major industry domains and ability to work under pressure
Mobile UI/UX Designer - Arrive
- The role involves
- » Ideating and Designing Web and Mobile UI/UX (WAP + Applications for iOS, Android, Windows)
- » Defining and implementing product UI/UX direction in tandem with Product Team
- » Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively enable and document interaction and design ideas.
- » Ownership and driving of Visual Design/Style
- Candidate must
- » Demonstrate strong aptitude for aesthetics and design
- » UI/UX process focussed work approach
- » Past experience in web portal and mobile focussed design
- » 5+ years of experience (exceptional design skill can precede yrs of experience)
- » Graphic Design skills will be an added bonus
- » Must be based out of Mumbai or willing to relocate to Mumbai
Front End developer
Work Experience: 3 – 6 years
CTC: 3 – 6 LPA
Jquery and will have the ability to take detailed mockups from the Design team and turn them
into pixel-perfect, CSS-based static and dynamic HTML pages
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
Sharp front-end programming skills combined with an eye for simplicity and user experience will serve as the foundation for success in this role.
- » Generate pixel-perfect web pages from high fidelity mock ups created in Photoshop.
- » Assets to be regularly produced include product features, product landing pages, website pages and HTML/Text emails.
- » The candidate should be comfortable working with various individuals and groups including external creative agencies, marketing, e-commerce, product teams.
- » Ensure pages are nimble, usable, browser compatible and responsive in design.
- » Attention to detail and ability to ask for clarification on mock ups.
- » Self-motivated and able to manage and deliver on multiple projects.
- Qualifications / Required Skills:
- » Experience with Adobe Photoshop / other image editing software
- » Knowledge of JQuery and JS toolkits.
- » Expertise in the latest front-end technologies (ie. HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design, etc)
- » Experience building and maintaining large sites.
- » Ability to perform in a deadline-driven environment
- » An entrepreneurial spirit, pride of ownership, outgoing personality and passion for online design and simplicity will make an ideal addition to our team.
- » Some experience with XML, Magento and other CMS systems is desirable.
To Apply: Please respond to the job posting with both a resume and cover letter in Word format, outlining how your skills and
experience meet the qualifications of the position and stating how you heard about the opportunity.
Merchandiser - Revofit
- » Communicating with buyers by mail (mostly) for new queries as well as updates
- » Meeting with vendors and explaining new development requirement to vendor team
- » Planning for new season sampling and production orders
- » Collecting of garment samples, trims and different types of swatches from the vendors
- » Submission of samples to buyer through courier
- » Follow up with vendors for samples
- » Follow up with buyers for approvals and feedback
- » Giving approval on samples where buyer intervention is not required
- » Updating latest comments on particular styles or order to vendor representative
- » Update the buyers with the order status at all stages
- » Execution of running orders (production)
- » Visit to vendor site
- » Sourcing of materials for new development
- » Preparation of material requirement
- » Selection and finalizing of vendors for the upcoming orders based on vendor’s experience of making similar products
- » Preparing Purchase order
- » Costing and negotiation with trim & accessory suppliers
- » Handle quality issues for sampling as well as production
- » Preparing inspection schedule for shipment and notifying to quality department in the buying house or third party QA.
- » Maintaining files and Accounts
- » Updating Time and Action calendar
Work Experience: 3 to 7 years
CTC: 7 to 12 LPA
Positions Open: 1
Location: Gurgoan Only
We are looking for a computer vision developer who has a sound knowledge of OpenCV, C/C++ along with machine learning and can help us in developing image recognition utility to take our product to next level.
The program should be able to recognize the objectionable images like nudity, accidents, fire hazards, natural disasters, etc and should return the result as image being safe or non-safe for further activities. The program should able to handle multiple image request concurrently and should be fast enough the return the results within one second given a high processing CPU with sufficient RAM.
There should be an API to invoke the program either through system call or http call. The program with results of 80-90% accuracy will be acceptable but should have capability to machine learn to improve the accuracy.
Work Experience: 3 to 5 years
Positions Open: 1
- » 3-5 years of Experience in iOS and Max OS X development.
- » Excellent debugging skills using Xcode
- » Experience with app store (should have distributed apps and successfully submitted to App store)
- » Experience in developing applications for iPhone / iPad
- » Experience in Core Data and Core Graphics and Animation.
- » Extensive experience in Objective-C and MVC best practices.
- » Experience in client/server communication.
- » Expertise in best practices for RESTful API design.
- » Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) is desired
- » Expertise in encrypting the data in iOS.
- » Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / application based on brief
- » Optimizing performance for the apps and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
PHP Web developer
Work Experience: 2 to 5 years
CTC: 3 – 8 LPA
Positions Open: 5
- » Development of scalable web based application using code php, MySQL.
- » Capable of handling large number of concurrent requests on all the application developed.
- » Proficient in writing client side JS with cross-browser compatibility.
- » Worked on frameworks, Should have sound knowledge on client and server side Validation.
- » Knowledge about Caching techniques and htaccess rules.
- » Strong knowledge of OOPs Programming with PHP5.x standards.
- » Good knowledge of RDBMS(MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- » Experience on Version control tools using SVN/GIT.
- » Experience in common third-party APIs (google, facebook, ebay etc) & developing web services
- » Strong debugging, troubleshooting and analytical skill.
- » Knowledge of Website Optimization, scalability and MongoDB will be an added advantage.
- » Experience of light weight mobile(WAP) sites will be an added advantage.
- » Good understanding of internet architecture and MVC architecture.
If interested, email us your resume at email@example.com